- Steve Eggerichs
- Cell: (608) 792-2628 School: 526-3372 Ext. 6920
- Email: email@example.com
- Pete Barsness
- Cell: (608) 780-3084
- Ross Needham
- Cell: (608) 797-4013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gage Anderson
- Steve Westcott
- Complete online registration before the 1st practice.
- A valid physical completed after April 1, 2021 must also be submitted
- First Practice: Monday, October 24, 2022, 2:50 PM (See below for Bus Transportation Instructions)
- Be ready to practice on the 1st day of practice.
- Practice Ends at 4:45 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and at 4:30 on Wednesdays. Parents please be on time for pick-up
- Parents Meeting: Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 4:30 at HHS – HHS wrestling room.
- No Practice, Nov. 7, 9, 18, 23, 24, 25
- No Practice, Dec. 14
- Equipment Turn in: TBD
- Bi-State Program Sales – La Crosse Center: Dec. 29th & 30th, please sign-up for a time slot.
- We will hold all of our practices at Holmen High School.
- We will hold our three home meets at Holmen High School
Bus Transportation to Practice:
- If the student’s assigned after school bus stops at Holmen High School – they should ride their assigned after school bus to HHS and get off of the bus at HHS
- If the student’s assigned after school bus does not stop at HHS (Bus #) or if the student does not have an assigned after school bus they will ride bus #TBD to the high school (the bus drivers name is TBD, and the bus is parked in stall #TBD at HMS)
- All wrestlers should sit at the very front of the bus so that they can exit their bus at HHS before the high school students begin to get on the bus.
- Wrestlers are not allowed to walk from HMS to HHS (they must be transported by a school bus)
- For the first week of practice, Coach Eggerichs or Coach Barsness will meet the wrestlers when they exit their bus at HHS by the Flag Poles near the bus drop off / pick up area.
Transportation Home From Practice:
- Parents will be responsible for arranging transportation for their child after practice. Students must be picked up at HHS by 4:45 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and by 4:30 on Wednesdays.
- HHS Pick Up Location
- 1001 McHugh Rd., Holmen, WI 54636
- Pick up by the entrance near the fine arts center – located in the parking lot to the east of Empire stadium. Please pull into the lot and park in a stall so that traffic doesn’t become backed up.
Practice Gear: Needed for the 1st day of practice
- Shorts, Spandex, or Sweatpants
- T-Shirt (no cut offs)
- Wrestling Shoes
- Head Gear (School can provide if student doesn’t have one)
- Personal Water Bottle
High School Wrestling History:
- 143 State Qualifiers since 1982, 8 State Champions, 68 State Place Winners
- 12X Team State Participants 1995, 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011, 2012 (Semi-Finals) 2017 (Semi-Finals), 2018 (State Runner-Up),2019,2020,2021, 2022 (State Runner-Up)
- 17X MVC Champions 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2005, 2012, 2013,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021, 2022
HVWC Upcoming Events
MS Upcoming Events
There are no upcoming events.
HS Upcoming Events
Girls Dual vs. Eau Claire North (Home)12:00 am - 11:59 pmLocation: Holmen High School, 1001 McHugh Rd, Holmen, WI 54636, USA