Middle School General Info
- Steve Eggerichs – Head Coach
- Cell: (608) 792-2628 School: 526-3372 Ext. 6920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pete Barsness – Assistant Coach
- Cell: (608) 780-3084
- Nick Johnson – Assistant Coach
- Cell: (608) 780-7264
- Complete online registration before the 1st practice.
- Please make sure that all forms are completed
- Physical that happened after April 1, 2019
- First Practice: Monday, November 2, 2020, 2:40 PM @ Holmen High School
- Transportation to Holmen High School for student receiving in person instruction at HMS
- Wrestlers will be dismissed 5 minutes early each day to go to the locker rooms and change into their wrestling gear (Not wrestling shoes)
- Students must maintain social distancing in the locker-room and keep their mask on while changing
- After changing put on your street shoes and take all of your belongings to wait for the bus.
- After changing students will meet outside of Door A at the middle school for a bus assignment.
- Maintain social distancing on the bus.
- The bus will leave at (TBD). If you miss the bus DO NOT walk to Holmen High School.
- If you miss the wrestling bus take your regularly scheduled bus home.
- Be ready to practice on the 1st day of practice.
- Transportation to Holmen High School for students learning asynchronously at home.
- Practice Ends at 4:45 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Parents please be on time for pick-up
- Parents Meeting: TBD
- No Practice
- On Wednesdays
- Nov. 6, 20, 25, 26, 27
- Equipment Turn in: TBD
Holmen High School Wrestling Room:
- For the first time in the 52 years of Holmen Wrestling we now have a wrestling room at our High School. The Middle School team will be practicing in our new facility.
- We will not be competing with other schools during this season.
- The Middle School Students will be assigned to a bus that will drop them off at the high school.
- Parents will be required to pick up their children at Holmen High School by 4:45 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Pickup Location: Holmen High School
- 1001 McHugh Rd., Holmen, WI 54636
- Pickup will be in the back of the new addition by the entrance to the fine arts center.
- Parents should not come into the building to pick up their students, please wait in the car.
High School Wrestling History:
- 120 State Qualifiers since 1982, 8 State Champions, 58 State Place Winners
- 10X Team State Participants 1995, 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011, 2012 (Semi-Finals) 2017 (Semi-Finals), 2018 (State Runner-Up), 2019,2020
- 15X MVC Champions 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2005, 2012, 2013,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020
Practice Gear: Needed for the 1st day of practice
- 2-3 Masks that connect behind the ears (neck gaiters will not be allowed)
- Sweatpants, Spandex, or Shorts
- T-Shirt (no cut offs, must be tucked in)
- Wrestling Shoes
- Head Gear (School can provide if student doesn’t have one)
- A personal water bottle
HVWC Upcoming Events
There are no upcoming events.
MS Upcoming Events